Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Late; I'm Late for an Important Date

I am not really late, but I am quickly falling behind.  Please forgive me for not posting a comment to every entry the past couple of challenges  I have been busy setting up the next 9 posts ahead of time I have been looking ahead to my vacation without losing a week of posting, getting images, creating samples and getting samples from the Design Team.  This has really been a time-consuming task.  Even though I may not have made a comment I have been looking at each one of the entries. They have been amazing, especially the entries for the challenge that will be ending this coming Sunday.

I will be MIA from March 15 through April 4. However, with the help of the DT, the challenges will go on and winners for Challenges 55 and 56 will be posted late-- April 4. Winners will be contacted as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment